A progressive youth minister, expressive talker, and kazoo player;
passionate about the expression of wisdom, love, humor, and grace in today’s world.
Ironic as it is:
“Aiyo, these are some serious times that we’re livin in G
And a new world order is about to begin, y’knowhutI’msayin?
Now the question is – are you ready, for the real revolution
which is the evolution of the mind?
If you seek then you shall find that we all come from the divine
You dig what I’m sayin?
“Now if you take heed to the words of wisdom
that are written on the walls of life
then universally, we will stand and divided we will fall
because love conquers all, you understand what I’m sayin?
This is a call to all you sleepin souls
Wake up and take control of your own cipher
And be on the lookout for the spirit snipers
tryin to steal your light, y’knowhutI’msayin?
Look within-side yourself, for peace
Give thanks, live life and release
You dig me? You got me?”
-”He Got Game” (1998)
- More Day 2: Lessons from the Community Garden
- Day 2: Finding What We Didn’t Know We Didn’t Know
- Happy Birthday, Burger! (A Letter to My 1 Year-Old Daughter)
- How I’d Improve the Presidential Election Process
- One Week After Sandy: A New Kind of Power
- Reflections from Donna Schaper: Days One and Four
- Happy SoundTech Appreciation Day!!
- Happy Reformation Sunday
- A Dad’s Prayer for the Day